Algebra Master – Features & Benefits
Algebra Master is the number one math tutoring software for students, teachers and schools alike. You just throw a math problem at it, and it gives you not only the correct solution, it will walk you through every step of the calculation as well!
Look at how much this software can handle...
simplification of algebraic expressions (operations with polynomials (simplifying, degree, synthetic division
...), exponential expressions
(radicals) , absolute values)
- finding LCM and GCF
- factoring and expanding expressions
- solving linear, quadratic and many other equations and inequalities
(including basic logarithmic and exponential equations)
- solving a system of two and three linear equations
(including Cramer's rule)
- operations with complex numbers
(simplifying, rationalizing complex denominators...)
- graphing curves (lines, parabolas, hyperbolas, circles, ellipses, equation and inequality solutions)
- graphing general functions
- operations with functions (composition, inverse, range, domain...)
- simplifying logarithms
- basic geometry and trigonometry
(similarity, calculating trig functions, right triangle...)
- arithmetic and other pre-algebra topics
(ratios, proportions, measurements...)
Algebra Master is:
- Yours to own once you buy it. No subscription renewal fees apply.
- A software tutoring solution, not a tutoring service.
- Updated automatically with every new version.
- Not web-based: it lives and works on your hard disk, whether you're online or not.
- Not tied to any algebra study book: In fact, we solve all the problems in all the algebra books – and we show you how we do it so that you can do it too!
Simply download and install Algebra Master on your harddisk and you're set: No more math headaches!
Does your computer have a screen, a harddisk and a keyboard? Then Algebra Master will probably run on it. Compared to other software, our program has the smallest footprint of them all.
Any PC running any version of Windows (including Win 7).
Apple Macintosh: both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs running any
version of OS X are supported - please note this is a native
Mac application, not requiring Windows emulation